Category Archives: Uncategorized

snowpiercer ebook

Multi-level Governance: Snowpiercer Ebook Conceptual challenges and case studies from Australia Our systems have detected unusual traffic activity from your network. Please complete this reCAPTCHA to demonstrate that it’s you making the requests and not a robot. If you are having trouble seeing or completing this challenge, this page may help. If you continue to […]

Shinsegae Department Store’s Shinbaekseojae eBook rental service crosses 100,000 user mark

Consumption of eBooks continues to be on the rise in South Korea. While there have been several indications of that in the past, another metric that points to the above is the mobile e-book rental service ‘Shinbaekseojae’ that recently made it past the 100,000 userbase mark. The above was announced by the Shinsegae Department Store […]

Christian Author Jonathan Heller Releases Sixth Free EBook Titled What if We Were Angels?

(MENAFN- GetNews) Jonathan Heller is passionate about correcting the misconceptions in the teachings making the rounds in the Body of Christ while presenting the message of the gospel for what it truly is. It is a sad fact, but there are many misconceptions today regarding the message of the Bible. It does not come as […]

ebook free

Free– is the internet’s #1 source for free eBook downloads, eBook resources & eBook authors. Read & download eBooks for Free: anytime! source:E FREE If you’ve taken up digital reading recently, having picked up one of the best ereaders there are on the market, you’ll find that there are ways to fill up the device without having to spend a penny. There are thousands […]

A Short Guide To The Top Ebook Trends For 2021 to 2022

ebook, tablet, touch screen-3106983.jpg

The ebook industry is growing. It’s projected that by 2021, ebooks will be 22% of book sales in America. But what about the other 78%? The answer is print books. They are not going anywhere anytime soon. Digital formats have had a major effect on how people consume books, but they still can’t beat the […]